HAIR NOW

In past few years, I've been making drastic changes to my hair. Today, i thought i would share my experience that how my hair have changed over the time. Back in high school, i used to have long and black hair. After that i have changed my hair from shortening, coloring,straightening, styling and the list goes on. Due to so much of these, my hair had gone all frizzy and dry.
So, here i represent my hair from past 2 years.

HAIR BEFORE 2 YEARS (2017)



I chopped my hair up to shoulder length. I was kind of girl who was so obsessed with long and healthy hair but i don't even know what got into my mind and i chopped it.
but then, i don't regret my decision. That was the time my head felt so light and i felt relieved.

 HAIR AFTER CHOPPING



 Then, after 1-2 month of that, i again chopped my hair to bob cut. This time i regretted as it looked too much of horrifying.

BOB CUT




Then after some time, i went ahead planning to color my hair to ash-blond, but the lady turned my hair to blonde. Ughh, that feeling though, all i did is waste my money,time and healthy hair.




So, i decided not to do any thing to my hair. so, i grew my hair for like 8-10 months. My hair never grew this long in this short interval of time.
 Then i decided to chop my hair again, that to too short, pixie bob is what it is called, i guess. My hair looks like this now,
 How i thought i would look all cool and all, then i ended up looking like a  guy from meme