Wedding Wishlist

My wishlist isn't that long because I don't want to spend more money, I know that won't make sense for you all but makes perfect sense to me! I am the kind of person who spends more if I have a list of wishes that I want to buy. And I eventually buy off every piece that I have on my list. So lesser the items on the list, lesser would be the expenditure
Also, I know this blog might not be any help to you guys because it is just a list that I want to purchase for this wedding season. But here I am screaming out the things I want to buy. So, here are the lists :

1. Juttis / Kohlapuri chappal

On my saved option on Instagram, all I see is pretty juttis. I don't know how I became the girl that likes so much blingy stuff maybe it's just an age that changes the taste. I might have liked them because they are 1. Flats, easier to walk 2. Little extra and elegant that would complement the whole traditional vibes. These juttis seem so effortless, classy and yet comfortable. As I am not a heels type of girl and I cannot bear any pain on my feet that's why I am so much attracted to them. And I have been wanting this juttis for so long and I hope, I will get them sooner. 








2. Palazzo Pants

Palazzo is the comfiest so I gravitate toward them. I thought I have few pair palazzo already but few are never enough so I want another one that would have more flare to it.


3. Kurti

Pinterest, the one spoiler that spoils me with so many beautiful Kurtis. I spent hours and hours on Pinterest and get so many inspos and that end up with too much shopping and wasting money. I have been saving a few of the ideas for Kurti that I want to get stitch from scratch. So, the following photo is the one that I want to stitch. I don't know how, when and where I will be stitching them. But I will get them surely and will make a post about it for sure. 



4. Rhinestone Evening Clutch

As I said earlier, God my taste has really changed so much. I used to cringe at these kinds of stuff but see me here wanting some bling stuff again. Maybe because these are wedding and party stuff so my taste are this bling, right? Ok, I won't care much if my style changed or not until and unless it makes me feel good.






















So, these are my wishlist for this wedding season!