Aliexpress Haul

Hey guys! I am back with another Aliexpress haul yet another time. I am so in love with Aliexpress because of 1. It's cheap 2. They have all the trendy stuff 3. They are of good quality as well. But at times Aliexpress can be disappointing, this time I was disappointed because they did not deliver me the only thing I was so in love but they did refund. Actually, there was this two summer dress which was super cute and I was so eagerly waiting for them but could get in hand to them, but that's Ok. I got all the other stuff from them. So, here are my few purchases from Aliexpress this time

1. Phone case

Don't know what is the case with Nepal but everything is so expensive. For a simple phone case, you have to pay like Rs 500- 1000 and even more. And that's too annoying, so I ordered a case from Aliexpress. I only ordered one cause wanted to check the quality first before buying a bunch and getting disappointed. I have even ordered two other cases. So, this is the case and I am very happy. (PS: Both cases have arrived and I am very happy. This means I am way too late to post this)




2. Beret

I know, I am way too late for this trend but I always wanted to get hands-on them. But I was a little skeptical to buy them because I didn't want to waste money and not wear them at all. But, I saw them on Aliexpress at such an affordable price so, I thought I should just buy it. And I am thankful that I made a good choice. Finally, here I am with my beret and this one is my favorite purchase from this haul.


3. Eyeshadow

Disclaimer: I am not trying to promote any fake brands

I know I should not be buying any makeup or skincare related products from anywhere randomly. I was just experimenting with the products and their quality. I actually do not know how to do makeup and all. So just trying to experiment and learn how to do the eyeshadow thingy that is why I bought it and I regret it real bad. The size of the palette was so small, I was so shocked and the pigmentation, I can't even explain. I mean where is the pigmentation bro? 





I hope you liked reading my not so interesting blog. 😁