How to style a BERET?

 I am no professional here, I am just sharing the ways to wear a beret in different ways as per your preference and comfort.
(PS: I wrote this blog during wintertime so, you might see some winter-related talks. So, please don't mind and hate on me 😅😅)


1. BACK OF THE HEAD 

 This particular style can be more appropriate for those who have bangs, but this does not mean others cannot wear it that way. You go, girl, wear the way you like. Also, if you don't feel like hiding your forehead then just wear it little low





  2. STRAIGHT AND FORWARD 

 This one is quite easy to wear, all you have to do is wear as like a BEANIE without covering ears. Yeah, it can be quite annoying in the winter season as it does not cover your ear and you have to suffer the cold. But, you got a do what you have to do, to look good.



  3. FORWARD AND TO THE SIDE:

 To be honest, this is my favorite way to wear and let's just say the only way I wear. It gives that french kind of look and I am all for that.




  

 This style will surely make you look all cute and effortless.