Editing Instagram photos using Lightroom 

Hello guys, I hope everyone is safe and staying inside your house.
So, I had this idea for the blog since long ago but never got that nerve to actually do it cause I was skeptical about, why would even people want to see me edit photos and all as I was no professional and all. But then, I felt like let's just give it a try no matter what.
Then, I posted a poll on my story to do it or not. Many of you guys said to do it. I was really motivated but then a few of my friends said it NO, and I know the reason. They don't want to learn because they had me to do all the jobs get done.
Let's not chat too much and get into the work.
Before I used to edit all my photos with apps like PicsArt and vscocam only. Then I started using lightroom on my PC, it was all so fun to edit and make a creative post. But then, as time passes I got busy with some other work and didn't get much time on my hand. Then instead I installed lightroom on my phone and I am really happy that I installed it on my phone. It has become easier, accessible and less time -consuming I suppose.
In Lightroom, all I do is adjust the photos with basics like brightness, contrast, highlights and all. And the main editing game starts on the color section, I just love to play around with the colors. I just adjust the color according to the vibe of the photo. Usually, my way of edit vary from the photo to photo but in this blog, I will brief what I generally prefer.
So for this blog, I have recorded a video on how I proceed with my edit generally using my phone. So, I hope you will like it.
Also, after making this video I realized that I am really bad at editing videos. Still here is the video for you guys 💛
Also, I forgot to mention that, I usually don't go for presets but when I do, I go for Matte( that's my favorite) 

Music: Mint Leaves
Musician: Jef


Before and After photos are here