What I got from CHINA VB CLOTHING STORE?
I know its not everyone's cup of tea to shop in such a cheap place, but until and unless there are good and quality clothes then, it is surely my cup of tea. Nowadays these kinds of markets are increasing on every corner and that's good in the context of money-saving for me and it's quite budget-friendly to all other people. SO, I always used to watch thrifting videos on YouTube and the all-time famous markets in India, Sarojini Nagar Market. These videos made me think if only there were these cheap stores so that I could shop more and more and then finally there comes a store called CHINA VB CLOTHING STORE where you get all the items on RS 500 only, isn't it intriguing?
One day I found out that there was a similar shop near my place and told my cousins to go there and see what all the hype was all about. So, we went there and I started to see all the good stuff, I was literally so thrilled and started grabbing all the good ones so that no other people find them first and make them theirs. So, I searched and searched, picked a few pieces and my hands were getting full of clothes and after some time I finally stopped. With all those on my hand, I started getting the feeling of a "THRIFTER". How amazing is that, right? I knew that all the clothes I picked were not what I actually need and some of them were not quite my style. It was the time where I needed to figure out what items I actually need to purchase. It was the toughest task to do, to give up on clothes but eventually, I made my mind and started to separate all the things I was going to buy. It is actually funny, in the end, I was left with two items only. Can you imagine, two items out of all!
From that day I started to make a visit there to see if new items were added so that I could shop some interesting pieces. Up to now, I have made some amazing purchase and I am proud of it. It's sad that I can't make any purchase now as the store is closed now in my area. I wish I was able to shop more but that's Ok!
So, here is the video of me showing the items. I know its cringe but I am learning guys. Hope you will like it.