SHOES MUST HAVE IN A GIRLS CLOSET THIS SUMMER


Dressing up with a nice clothes is something every one is fond of. But, i am kind of person who is fond of shoe, lets say a shoe hodor. I wear shoe according to the mood,weather and the dress i will be wearing. So, for this summer my most favorite as well a girls must have shoes collection for this summer is what i am about to discuss. So, lets jump right into the pictures.


SANDALS AND LOAFERS

Only way to survive in summer is to wear sandals and brickenstock. They are the easiest and comfiest of all. Just wear with any thing and everything.
You can style in so many ways according to the mood.

BRICKENSTOCK

SANDAL


LOAFER




HEEL

I donot prefer heels as they are painful and clumsy to walk. But, if you are like me then you can have a heel like this. You can wear them with casual wear/ or formal or a dressy way. The choice is yours. Also, nude color is so in trend so you should at least have one shoe in nude.😉


VANS / CONVERSE


Vans are back in trend. I remember wearing same vans 4-5 years back too. Here, we are wearing'em again. Pair them with skirt or dresses for the summer which will look casual and effortless.
OLD SCHOOL VANS

WHITE HIGH TOP CONVERSE


BLACK HIGH TOP CONVERSE

From School To high school To College To Today, Converse has been my absolute love. I wear them with everything and also everyday. From jeans to skirt to dresses i pair them to anything. They fit in with everything and goes with all my mood and weather..


So, these are my summer essential list. Hope you would find it helpful or may be interesting or may be nothing?😅😅😆